- Help achieve and protect our patient’s healthy and beautiful smiles for a life time
New Patient Forms
What to Expect
- Clinically, gather information required
- Updated Comprehensive Oral Examination
- Capture Current Digital Radiographs
- Capture Intra-Oral Images
- Review the findings (Diagnosis)
- Establish a plan (Recommend Treatment)
- Typically, start the type of cleaning proposed
- Our TEAM will guide you through the entire process
- Build a vital patient/providers relationship and foundation for the future
- Reduce and relieve any dental anxiety which may exist
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctor. We look forward to your first visit.
To insure all our patients’ safety, all procedures at our office exceed the guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control and the Occupational Safety and Health Agency.
- All instruments and hand pieces are autoclaved after every use
- Disposable items are used when appropriate
- Staff members wear gloves, mask, safety glasses and clinic coats for mutual protection for patient and dental provider.
- All surfaces, chairs, lights and units are thoroughly disinfected before and after every patient
- We perform weekly biological test on all sterilizers to insure proper sterilization
We continue to participate in continuing education to keep up-to-date on all aspects of infection control and exceed the minimum number of required hours by state law.
Health Information Privacy of Practices Act (HIPAA) Information
- HIPAA - Current Notice of Private Practices (as of 11.1.2015)
- HIPAA - Notice of Private Practices (as of 9.22.2013)
- HIPAA - Notice of Private Practices (as of 4.14.2003)
Location: 4780 Okemos Road #1, Okemos, MI 48864
***Conveniently located next to the West side entrance into the Okemos Meijer
***One block South of the intersection of West Grand River and Okemos Roads